Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Early Voting!

No need to wait until November to cast your vote, time to flex those voting muscles and support some wonderful creatives across America out there making the world a more beautiful and happy place to be!
I am so thrilled!! My "Back with friends" painting made it to the finales in the Kids Handmade Challenge under the Art category!! I do hope that anyone reading this will go out and vote for my for my painting!! It's simple and only takes a few moments go to this link Handmade Kid Challenge Register with Etsy if you haven't already, it's free and there is great shopping to be had for everyone once you do. Then cast your votes and don't forget to cast a vote on "Back with Friends" under the art category. The guest judges are from Boingboing, Cookie, decor8, Martha Stewart Living, Ohdeedoh, Parents and Treehugger. They will be choosing the Expert Panel Winners and I would love to be one of them!!

No comments: