Monday, August 18, 2008

Tea For Two

Trying like mad to get a least one new item up on my online shop every week. Meet the latest illustration to my Remarkable Bird Shop.

Tea for Two
This was a really fun and fast image. It was Thursday at nap time and I was eager to get some art done. I had nothing even remotely ready to post for the weekend. I fell in love with some images of Emma having tea with her monkey and decided to draw and paint from there. In three days (which is absolute record time for me) I had my Tea for Two painting up in my shop. I'm hoping this week brings yet another wonderful painting (or two) But need to get busy on some wedding invitations for my sister-in-law and get that Global Gals logo colorized. Wow what a busy week I have ahead, hopefully I will get some of it posted on this blog too so everyone can see how all my projects are coming out. Oh, and I almost forgot. I need to get a plane drawn out too, my dad is going to cut it out of Masonite and we will add it to the shop for those who have little boys and want a plane to go with the Eiffel Tower instead of butterflies. I have to get the plans for the plane done this week and sent out so my dad has time to cut it out and bring it with him at the end of the month. Oh the work I will need to accomplish during Emma's nap.

No comments: