Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tuesday Book Review

Put on Your Pearls Girls!
Not only is Lulu Guinness wonderful at making fabulous hand bags, she also has a valued sense on what it means to be a lady. We are so fortunate that Lulu and Martin Welch teamed up to create such a great book. This pop up book is for us adults that never quite outgrew our love for wonderfully illustrated books. Insightful fun and a must for any stylish lady 1 to 100. Donald purchased this book for me at Harrods while living in London for our 6th year wedding anniversary. From an artist standpoint, I wish I had done this! It's so clever, stylish, and beautiful. The art alone is a joy to look at and the words blend so well. A wonderful book to add to your collection or get for your stylish girlfriends. I gave it recently at a baby shower, since my little Emma loves it when I read it to her. The message is strong about being true to yourself, your own style and always feel great about who you are, never forget to day dream, count your blessings and so much more, so go and "Put on your pearls girls!"

No comments: