Saturday, July 5, 2008

New Art New Store

Donald and I have been VERY busy this holiday weekend. Between the 4th of July celebrations, trying to beat the heat and humidity that has fallen on San Diego, playing with our darling 17th month old, launching a new store on Etsy for our photography and trying to get my new art up, we are swamped. After doing research and learning loads about selling on line and selling on Esty, the key is post, and post lots in order to draw people to your store. Unfortunately for me, it takes me ages to get a piece of art finished to launch, so I decided to wait until I had a few items to post and post them during a busy holiday weekend. But now that we are about half way through the weekend, I am ready to get Emma up from her afternoon nap and go to the pool to cool off and relax. I know Donald and Emma will be thrilled to get out and away from our computers and art for a bit. Tomorrow more posting on Etsy, and then a week full of more art and painting.

Below are some of my new items. And Yes! my lovely Emma was my wonderful model for all my new art. Each new piece has been done in watercolor and pencil and then printed as a giclee on Crane fine art paper. They have turned out so beautiful, I can't help but share.

Beach Babe with large blue bow

Girl About Town
and personalized cards too!

No comments: