Tuesday, January 27, 2009

There's a credit crunch, not a creative crunch!


I just love John Galliano. His show was a masterpiece all to itself. With huge influence from Monsieur Dior, and the a bit of Dutch. I am so in love with the courtier line for Spring. But when asked about the recession Gallian0 responded as always so eloquently and quotable "There's a credit crunch, not a creative crunch. Of course, everyone is being more careful with their discretionary purchases. I am. But it's our job to make people dream, and to provide the value in quality, cut, and imagination." And he has done his job so successfully, I know I'm dreaming! Here are just three of the amazing 39 dresses that were on display yesterday. And I love that there are NO pants!! I am still a firm believer that courtier for ladies should NOT include pants! Shame on you Armani!

No comments: