Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another Chanel Victory

Yes, Lagerfeld has done it again. All in white, was he thinking of me?:) No, but he was keeping it clean and delicate. I really enjoyed his couture line but was saddened by the presence of pants/leggings. I just don't get putting pants into a couture line. Both Lagerfeld and Armani did it and it was very disappointing. Even though I think Armani was the worst offender, Lagerfeld could have held the delicate look with out the use of such an item. I know it's just one girls fight against all things pants. But even when I walked into Nordstrom to spend my Christmas gift cards, there was but one dress in about every department except for the special occasion dresses (which still had...you guessed PANTS) and the dresses they did have weren't worth looking at twice. I am so glad Anthropolgie understands then need to stay feminine. I refuse to dress as my husband does!! That said here are a few more images from the Chanel show I did like!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey!!! What's wrong with the way I dress?