Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Holiday Items Launch

You know I haven't been posting it's due to more new art. I finally launched my holiday items. There still may be a few late editions, but the the three main paintings are done. Already thrilled to see the positive response to the new art. Here is a sample of the art as cards

The painting that is doing the best is my "Finding Winter Cardinal" I was inspired to do this piece because of my grandmother that I named my Emma after. Every year for Christmas my Grandmother (who is now 94) always sends out a beautifully illustrated card with a cardinal on it. So when I was thinking of winter cards to do, it was a given that one of them had to be with a red cardinal and a little Emma girl. It's very exciting to see that others really love it. I sent out my first print of "Finding Winter Cardinal" today and totally fitting and with great joy it went to a lovely lady Illinois (which is also were my grandmother lives)

No comments: