Thursday, April 24, 2008

Im in Love with G-mail

Ok, If you read my last post you might have some idea of how depressed I might be. But my spirits are high with my new found love....G-mail. I was going through some old G-mails to my lovely Donald and remembered that I had sent him art to look at. One piece is below! It's Emma's birthday party invitation!!! When I am working on art I will save a pdf and send it to him at work to look at and give feedback. I am so thrilled that I have done this, I opened it up in Illustrator and the art is still intact. Now I am on a hunt through all my G-mail to see what other surprises might be hidden that my hard drive lost. I know that regular e-mail would have never allowed me to send such large files let alone save them forever. I love G-mail!!

Emma's First Birthday Party Invitation

No comments: