Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What I've Been Doing

My new baby boy arrived on June 7th..... I am finding the joy and the craziness of having two little loves around me all day. So little time for art, but I am juggling my time and as soon as I get Ewan's birth announcements made I will be back at it with some new art.
I took these photos yesterday in my bedroom trying to get some good shots for a birth announcement picture. I have a few more that I just love and I am sure that one will land the lucky spot of getting shipping to friends and family around the world. I also took some with my beautiful 3 year old Emma so that she can send her own announcements letting the world know she is now a big sister.

1 comment:

TwinkleBits said...

I am in the same boat! Had our daughter 5-27. Now a mommie of 2. Such joy! Congratulations Mommie of 2!