Thursday, September 24, 2009

New Look

Say "Hello" to the start of my new identity.
Over the last couple of days I have been working on creating a new "look" for my business. I have had a nagging voice in the back of my head that keeps saying "that as much as you like your logo, business cards, and identity. It just doesn't show what you actually do!" I think people would be surprised if handed one of my business cards and then to go view my art and discover it looks nothing like the art I have on my cards. My logo I love and will keep, but I am going to put it aside for now and do a more illustrated version of my bird, and add my little Emma. I think that it will portray more of what I am currently doing and be a much more relaxed and enjoyable card then the polished and proper identity I have been using the last year and a half. After I finished the art, I thought it was quite cute so I posted it as a print on my etsy shop.

No comments: