Saturday, March 22, 2008

Good with Bad

I am always wanting more time to sketch out my ideas before they get to the computer, but sometimes the computer wins out long before its turn. The good news is that I am now given the chance (at least a week or two) to work on my sketches (which means better art!). The bad news is that my hard drive broke, and the last time I did a backup was 6 months ago. So all the art I have done in the last 6 months (which is a ton) is lost....for now. Donald and I have chosen to spend the cash to get the information retrieved off the hard drive. This may take a few weeks, wont know until Monday when we call the company. So in the mean time I have decieded to work on my drawings and stay away from digital. This should be really fun. I will have to scan my drawings as they get finished so that everyone can see them as I go.

No comments: